The Purpose and ObjectivesArticle 2 of the WACA Constitution and Bylaws defines the Purpose and Objectives of the Association as follows:
- To provide social and economic causes to the benefit of the airline industry and the community in general.
- To encourage active participation in all activities demonstrating to the public the important contribution the international airlines are giving for better understanding among the peoples of the world.
- To introduce free discussions on all subjects of interest to civil and commercial aviation.
- To promote air transportation as a mode of travel and to promote better service to the traveling public.
- To unite the members of the Airlines/Interline Clubs, Corporate Member Clubs, Members-at-Large and Associate Members in friendship, good fellowship and mutual understanding.
- To unite, coordinate, advise and arbitrate the activities of the Airlines/Interlines Clubs, Corporate Member Clubs, Members-at-Large and Associate Members throughout the world.
- To publicize, encourage, promote and extend the Airlines/Interlines Clubs movement